8 Reasons You Should Hire An Experienced Real Estate Agent
1. Negotiating.The one major advantage that someone can bring into a negotiation is experience. The basics can be taught but the real difference comes in having the experience to know exactly how to handle different situations. A good real estate agent will have the experience to really make a difference when negotiating on your behalf.
2. Understanding and knowing the consumer. The ability to effectively read your customer can make all the difference between closing a sale and letting it slip between your fingers. An experienced agent will be able to use an understanding of human behavior and personality types to effectively read a customer, then counteract any objections they may have.
3. Repeat Business. An experienced real estate agent will have an entire network of contacts to draw on, both when looking for business and for a potential buyer for a client. He will also have several business contacts that he can utilize to exchange further ideas and contacts.
4. Knowing the market. An experienced agent who has worked in a certain region for a time will have a much better feel for the ebb and flow of the market there. He will be able to more accurately assist you in setting an initial listing price using his experience of the market fluctuations and the value of the surrounding properties.
5. Helping to avoid legal pitfall. When entering into any kind of legal agreement there are bound to be certain dangers and legal pitfalls that can be inadvertently tripped. An experienced agent has the expertise and experience in handling these delicate matters and navigating the legal hoops necessary to close a deal. For example, how to handle it when two competing offers come in at the same time.
6. Experience throughout the process. A good, experienced agent who has worked in an area for a time will undoubtedly have made certain connections with other professionals involved in the real estate sales process. In a bind, an agent such as this will be able to call on these connections if you are in need of another professional, or if a process needs to be expedited.
7. Stability. An established agent will have a reputation that is based on client satisfaction. You can rely on this as a certain level of assurance throughout the whole process.
8. Marketing power. The experienced agent will be able to draw on a much larger pool of resources. Through years in the business, they have amassed business contacts that will be able to assist in providing ideal marketing placement in newspapers and even online. Also, they've also amassed a stable of potential buyers as well within those contacts.
Please contact us to have an experienced and knowledgeable real estate agent on your team!